Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Arods 3000th hit

I'm most impressed by the fact that he has the world record on Arkanoid.

The guy who got ARods ball better hope the ball isn't valued at 100K. Remember what happened to the guys who got Bonds record breaker. The IRS got involved and wanted to tax them on the value of the ball.

Its amazing he chose that spot. If this was politics, the cable shows would be discussing conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    Its amazing he chose that spot. If this was politics, the cable shows would be discussing conspiracy.

It was intelligent, actually. Zack used the highest probability for success. It's what all good ballhawks do. Put yourself in the most probable position to succeed. Then, let the players do the rest.

Looks like they found some common ground. I wonder what the perks are?

Guy is really starting to get old. At the start of this mess he insulted A-Rod and didn't like him. Now he thinks they are BFFs. Too bad A-Rod could care less about him and probably thinks he is a loser. Reminds of that one kid in school who thought he was hot stuff and really everyone thought he was a douche bag.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    Guy is really starting to get old. At the start of this mess he insulted A-Rod and didn't like him. Now he thinks they are BFFs. Too bad A-Rod could care less about him and probably thinks he is a loser. Reminds of that one kid in school who thought he was hot stuff and really everyone thought he was a douche bag.
    This kid really is one though......I've had some run ins with him at Target Field. He actually pushed my brother down like 5 rows of stairs to get a ball during BP. Needless to say, my little bro wasn't the 1st or last person he had pushed to get a BP ball and what's worse is we had to leave the game to take my brother to the hospital to test him for a concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux4Ever View Post
    This kid really is one though......I've had some run ins with him at Target Field. He actually pushed my brother down like 5 rows of stairs to get a ball during BP. Needless to say, my little bro wasn't the 1st or last person he had pushed to get a BP ball and what's worse is we had to leave the game to take my brother to the hospital to test him for a concussion.
    No doubt he pushes kids. He may not do it intentionally, but he is crazy. He runs around like a starving animal going after food. Have watched him bump into many people, lean in front of them, and nudge them over just for a ball.

Then he goes around touting how he gave away half his balls to kids. That's great...too bad they could have gotten it themselves if you would stop screaming and running around like a race horse. Would have meant way more to personally get it themselves.

I don't know I feel running around BP competing with kids for a meaningless ball is kind of sad. But hey whatever floats their boat. Do what you please I guess.

I'm glad that the Yankees will be donating money to a baseball-related organization, and according to the website, the donation will provide 21 (give or take) leagues with equipment. I guess the Yankees are okay with this, since they need to try to build up some good will with ARod after refusing to pay his marketing agreement payments.

I wonder if the Yankees will deduct the entire donation, under the argument that the standard value of milestone items returned to players... is some sort of memorabilia grab bag.

At least it's been resolved.