Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Arrow Milwaukee Brewers

A friend of mine is just getting started collecting and I'm going to work on acquiring some bats for him. I've got a list I'm working from which includes several of the more notable Brewers players of the 1990s and 2000s, excluding (for now) Molitor, Yount, and Braun mostly due to cost.

Initially the two players he was hoping to track down are Craig Counsell and Damian Miller. Does anyone have reasonably priced Brewers bats of these two players?

Additional players will follow. I'll update this post accordingly.

Please contact me at tim@hofbats.com with any leads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Byington
    Hall of Fame Bats
    tim@hofbats.com

Arrow Re: Milwaukee Brewers - Atlanta Braves

Bumping this one back up to the top. Still looking for some of the better known Brewers of the 1990s/2000s (John Jaha, Greg Vaughn, Pat Listach, Scott Podsednik, Ben Sheets, Corey Hart, BJ Surhoff, Darryl Hamilton, Dave Nilsson, Kevin Seitzer, Jeromy Burnitz, Geoff Jenkins...guys like that. They're the guys you think of when you picture 1990s/2000s Brewers. Not the superstars, but they are name guys.

In the same thought process I'm adding in 1990s/2000s Atlanta Braves. Guys like Jeff Blauser, Javy Lopez, Ron Gant, Ryan Klesko, David Justice, Andruw Jones, etc.

Please let me know of any leads by emailing me @ tim@hofbats.com.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Byington
    Hall of Fame Bats
    tim@hofbats.com

Are you looking just for bats?