Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: BEWARE FAKE: Game Worn Philip Rivers Jersey being offered to GUU Members!

http://static.nfl.com/static/content...9_video_cp.jpg

I hope this works, but these dont look like open sleeves to me

I'm not seeing any elastic in that pic?

The elastic usually form fits around the arm, you can actually see a large part on the right (side of photo) that shows it's free.

Setting that side, using that photo as referance the Ann. logo is way off in placement.

Didnt even look on the other side. Good catch.

I know of players wearing both two jersey's a game, and even one in warmups, but I've never seen it done with the Chargers.

Seller pulled it, seems to be a quality seller that was given a bum consignment.

I sent the seller a link to this GUU discussion. He then decided to pull it. The seller responded by saying:

"thanks for the info. auction ending. my buddy is going to be a sad camper. he got burnt. mel."

Sounds like a friend of his had purchased it. I'm sure this is not the last we will see of this Rivers Jersey. Lets keep a look out for it to save someone else some heartache.

Do you guys think this Merriman is ok?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Shawn-M...item1e9f1e73d4

Thanks

Jojo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

No. The Merriman picture you posted has him wearing a mesh jersey. The jersey in the auction is of a different fabric. I know Reebok dabbled in stretch mesh during this era.

You can easily tell the difference between the 2.

Here's some photos of what looks to me to be the stretch mesh, can you tell 100% though

Supposed to say can't tell 100% though

I couldnt tell because I thought it was maybe the way the seller took the picture.

This VJ looks good right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361358205690...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT