X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sprint23
    • Jun 2012

Re: eBay seller duddyrpm

Originally posted by djeruzal
    If anyone has an issue with this seller please let me know and I will get your money back. I am in the process of taking legal action against him myself. He told me he is in the process of refunding this helmet so please let me know if that is not the case. I informed him the only way I will stop the legal action if for him to make right anyone that has s complaint against him. I have so much proof on his antics it will be an easy case
    I sent you a PM

Comment

• djeruzal
      • Apr 2011

I didn't get the message. Email me at jeruzal@aol.com

Comment

• earlywynnfan
        • Oct 2005

Go get him!! Keep us informed.
        Ken

Comment

• djeruzal
          • Apr 2011

Well it looks like everyone got their money back and didn't even need to return the items. Lets chalk this one up as a win for our hobby. I don't think we will have issues with this seller in the future!!! Always happy to help out!!!

Comment

• sprint23
            • Jun 2012

I hope you are correct. Thanks for doing what eBay wouldn't!

Comment

• markyanis@gmail.com
              • Dec 2015

I had an unfortunate eBay experience with this guy a couple months ago. I bought a Machado GU auto'd cap from him but realized right after I paid that none of his photos showed a JSA sticker. I contacted him right away and asked him to send a pic of the sticker or cancel the sale. He ignored me and shipped anyway. I opened a return case with eBay and they denied it and then denied my appeal. Finally opened a case with Paypal and they ordered a return/refund.

Anyway, I wish I had been a little more careful to make sure the item was legit and properly authenticated but I assumed eBay would back me. Now I know better. As to duddyrpm, he's clearly dishonest and I hope you're successful in your efforts. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.

Mark

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
                • May 2015

Bump ( he is still active and has hats up on ebay) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Randy-Joh...-/132411978324

If you compare his hat to a real johnson rookie hat its much bigger and 5 is wrong. I messaged him but his history reveals his true motives.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Phil316
                  • May 2013

Seriously i was going to post about this seller. Please be aware of what you are buying. He seems to have an endless supply of supposed game worn caps. All are star caliber players. Most caps have FRESH SHARPIE numbers. Most are not even the right size for the player. People are spending hundreds and getting taken to the cleaners.

Look at the Pete Rose

Mark McGwire

This is just a sampling.

So disgusting what people will do to make a dollar.

Comment

• wfl1974
                    • Feb 2008

I had to laugh at the last sentence...I have a friend who is a Pete Rose fan and was looking at this cap...I told him that he might want to hold his powder for a bit...

Item is priced to sell so my loss is your gain. I’m trying to get my son some stuff he’s more interested in for Christmas

All sales final and no returns on game used items due to fraud. I can't guarantee I'll get back my same item!

Comment

• Phil316
                      • May 2013

This is getting rediculous.

Supposed Ozzie Smith

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
                        • May 2015

Now he's added a mythical tale of the great randy handing him the hat himself. Last month he never mentioned randy when called out on wrong hat size and fact randy wasn't a star then so why the heck did he have his hat alongside hofers. Everyone should report him for fraud.

Randy Johnson Montreal Expos rookie era game used/worn hat. This is a very rare piece from the hall of famer! It was sourced through a player I know in the 80s and was presented to me by Randy himself! I have never bothered to send in for authentication since I knew it was real so I will guarantee this to pass and reputable third party authenticator such as Mears or grey flannel for the game use! If you check similar Big Unit game worn caps they are new era size 7 3/8. This also shows good game use! Sweat, rosin bag stains, His Rookie number 51 is written under brim also and ALL TAGS ARE PRESENT AND CORRECT!

Item is priced to sell so my loss is your gain. I’m trying to get my son some stuff he’s more interested in for Christmas

All sales final and no returns on game used items due to fraud. I can't guarantee I'll get back my same item!"

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Phil316
                          This is getting rediculous.

Supposed Ozzie Smith
                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ozzie-Smith...p2047675.l2557
                          I've never seen that interlocking OZ logo on anything that was actually his.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Phil316
                            • May 2013

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                            I've never seen that interlocking OZ logo on anything that was actually his.

Dave Miedema
                            His auctions that sold, that people won is cringe worthy.

Comment

• Sulross
                              • Apr 2016

He screwed me a couple years ago and I had to go to paypal to get a refund because the clueless eBay rep wouldn't do it.

I saw his latest antics and sent an email with a link to this thread and his listings to the DA of the county where he resides (I have his addy from the transaction) and told him what I'd done. Shortly after he deleted many of his listings. Hope he realizes he needs to stop this or face the consequences.

Comment

• Phil316
                                • May 2013

This is EXACTLY what i was afraid would happen.

duddyrpm

New Seller Of the Kirby Cap

Comment

Working...