Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: eBay seller duddyrpm

Well it looks like everyone got their money back and didn't even need to return the items. Lets chalk this one up as a win for our hobby. I don't think we will have issues with this seller in the future!!! Always happy to help out!!!

I hope you are correct. Thanks for doing what eBay wouldn't!

I had an unfortunate eBay experience with this guy a couple months ago. I bought a Machado GU auto'd cap from him but realized right after I paid that none of his photos showed a JSA sticker. I contacted him right away and asked him to send a pic of the sticker or cancel the sale. He ignored me and shipped anyway. I opened a return case with eBay and they denied it and then denied my appeal. Finally opened a case with Paypal and they ordered a return/refund.

Anyway, I wish I had been a little more careful to make sure the item was legit and properly authenticated but I assumed eBay would back me. Now I know better. As to duddyrpm, he's clearly dishonest and I hope you're successful in your efforts. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.

Mark