Now he's added a mythical tale of the great randy handing him the hat himself. Last month he never mentioned randy when called out on wrong hat size and fact randy wasn't a star then so why the heck did he have his hat alongside hofers. Everyone should report him for fraud.

Randy Johnson Montreal Expos rookie era game used/worn hat. This is a very rare piece from the hall of famer! It was sourced through a player I know in the 80s and was presented to me by Randy himself! I have never bothered to send in for authentication since I knew it was real so I will guarantee this to pass and reputable third party authenticator such as Mears or grey flannel for the game use! If you check similar Big Unit game worn caps they are new era size 7 3/8. This also shows good game use! Sweat, rosin bag stains, His Rookie number 51 is written under brim also and ALL TAGS ARE PRESENT AND CORRECT!

Item is priced to sell so my loss is your gain. I’m trying to get my son some stuff he’s more interested in for Christmas

All sales final and no returns on game used items due to fraud. I can't guarantee I'll get back my same item!"