Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: The New England Patriots game used thread

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan View Post
    cobra ...everything from the pro shop auctions .... but I also have game worn cleats and bca balls from nfl auctions ..... how about your collection and where did you get yours? something tells me we all probably bid against each other at one time or another.... I know I have bid on big ticket items but end up getting blown out of the water by the likes of michaelofsf .... my pockets are no where as deep he has an amazing collection
    haha me neither, i really wanted the Harrison gamer they had listed a couple months ago, but it got too pricey for me really quick! I have been collecting for about 6 years or so, mostly from ebay/other collectors. only recently has the proshop been selling, so i keep an eye on those

Re: The New England Patriots game used thread

bump ..... I also have a derrick cullors 96 white and it actually has the starter emblem under the shoulder numbers and has the jock tag as you have pictured stating exclusively for the new England patriots so maybe the super bowl jerseys had a different hem tag and just maybe I have an actual brisby super bowl jersey ...thank you very much for all your input Michael .... you certainly know your stuff steve