Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: The New England Patriots game used thread

Quote Originally Posted by sjsinohio View Post
    I posted my game used Houston Antwine on this thread a few months back. I loaned it to the New England Patriots display at their stadium for the next year! Its part of a special display. If anyone sees it on display let me know! Check it out!
    That's really cool!

I've been in contact with some other Pats collectors over the last few months thanks to this thread, everyone feel free to post your pickups and share any knowledge...

Thread revival...
    Previously posted on the NFL thread
    2009 Wes Welker AFL game used jersey (NFL Auctions/ PSA/DNA, I no longer own this jersey)
    This jersey was worn in the Broncos - Patriots game in Denver. Welker had 8 receptions for 86 yards and a TD. The jersey was washed and collected a few months after the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2009 Wes Welker AFL throwback game used jersey (Pats LOA)
    I personally really liked the throwbacks worn in the 2009 season, the simple design, colors, and patch looked great to me. In 2009 the Pats opened the season on MNF against the Bills. This was the return of Tom Brady game as he tore his ACL in week 1 of the 2008 season. Buffalo had a late lead in the game but the Pats recovered a fumbled KO return in between two late Ben Watson TDs. The Pats went on to win 25-24. Welker wore this jersey in that game and recorded his first 12 catches of the year for 93 yards, and also had two punt returns for 21 yards. Welker would go on to catch 123 balls that season for 1,348 yards and earn his first honor as 1st team All Pro.

The jersey shows some hit marks still present and two visible repairs.

Thread revival for the now 5 time Super Bowl Champions!

2010 Deion Branch team issued throwback jersey (Pats LOA)
    In Deion Branch's 2nd tour with the Patriots he returned wearing #84. The Pats wore throwbacks in two games that year (against the Vikings and on Thanksgiving Day against the Lions). This is a Deion Branch throwback jersey from that year. This year the Pats had probably their best rookie receiver in Malcom Mitchell since Deion Branch was a rookie.

Anyone have the 2013 Edelman home jersey from NFL Auctions? Any other Pats pickups?