Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

4th of July game used jerseys

Are the 4th of july jerseys teams wore this past fourth of July strictly a one time occurence or will they be used every 4th of July from now on? Who is handling the sale of these jerseys? Mlb has a few on auction. Did the teams get the rest or did MLB get them all?

Re: 4th of July game used jerseys

MLB usually changes the design up for July 4th, if you google around you will see past designs. Is this basically what you were asking?

I know for the Red Sox, the team charity has all of them to auction off. They could be up already I have not checked . . .

Rockies were auctioning the usual heavily requested jerseys and the rest were sold via direct contacts or the Rockies game used booth.

I got Brandon Barnes, pretty stoked with the pickup.
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by emann View Post
    MLB usually changes the design up for July 4th, if you google around you will see past designs. Is this basically what you were asking?

I know for the Red Sox, the team charity has all of them to auction off. They could be up already I have not checked . . .
    Thanks. I was wondering if the designs change every year. I do not recall the braves having a 4th of july jersey last year. I think they used a red military appreciation jersey.

I think this is the best look yet. I know the White Sox posted the majority up with exception of Sale, Avisail Garcia and Abreu.

I should also add that I know these were supposed to happen last season and were scrapped around may/june due to some sort of sourcing logistics. They seemed well received, I bet they are here to stay!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Banned

Question Re: 4th of July game used jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    Rockies were auctioning the usual heavily requested jerseys and the rest were sold via direct contacts or the Rockies game used booth.

I got Brandon Barnes, pretty stoked with the pickup.
    Interested in the Barnes jersey depending on price and willingness to sell. Email below.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com