Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Deron Williams Brooklyn Nets pro cut authentic jerseys

Picked up some pro cut authentic Adidas revolution 30 jerseys at a discount since D Will has left the Nets. Still an incredibly nice jersey. The numbers are like what the players wear with mesh. Replica jerseys retail at $70, swingman $110, and authentics are $300. These all have the $300 price tag on them and haven't been removed from the bag that they came in. The only one I took out is the one that is pictured which I am keeping for myself. Keep in mind, these are pro cut, so the length is longer than a swingman. Also, for those interested, D Will's jersey size is a Large if you're looking for one in his actual size.

Selling for $60 shipped via paypal invoice. If you want to be nice I'd appreciate being sent as a gift to avoid paypal fees, but will invoice if you want. I have size Medium, Large, XL, and 2XL.

Any questions or need additional photos, please ask. Email is joshmiller0@yahoo.com.

Posting a pictures of the one I am keeping to show you what they look like, and a picture of one in the bag which is what you will receive.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Re: Deron Williams Brooklyn Nets pro cut authentic jerseys

Just checked on meigray.. apparently he wears L and XL

http://nbagameworn.com/edealinv/serv...rotected=Y&x=0