Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Raul Casanova Autograph Connection

Wanted: Raul Casanova connection to have a game used bat signed. Raul Casanova does not answer autograph requests at his home in Florida. Thank you.

Clare Jerabek
    clarejerabek@wowway.com

Re: Raul Casanova Autograph Connection

Don't quote me on this, but I seem to remember trying to track down Casanova at a Florida address sometime after the White Sox won the 2005 World Series. My ball was returned by a guy who said he was not the ballplayer Raul Casanova.

Luckily, I got Casanova on his way into Wrigley Field when he was on the Mets in 2008. I went there that day solely to get Casanova on a World Series ball and was dejected when the window for players to arrive came and went and I didn't see Casanova. Just when I was about to leave, a limo pulls up and out pops Casanova. He signed only two or three autographs and I got one of 'em with his White Sox number. To this day, I have no idea why a backup catcher showed up to the game in a limo.

Good luck in your quest to find him.

I have a funny Casanova story. I was a bat boy in AAA back in 2004ish and he was on a team. He stuck out and accidently threw his bat into the stands on his swing. The guy in the front row gladly gave him his bat back. After the game that same man yelled to Casanova asked for a ball or broken bat. Casanova then grabbed his catchers equipment bag, yelled "###k off!!" And went into the clubhouse. Needless to say we were all shocked.

Hello: I have a Game Used Signed Raul Casanova Bat. Used in the Serie del Caribe in 2010. Let me know if you are interest. Thanks

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Raul Casanova Autograph Connection

Quote Originally Posted by salukidave View Post
    Don't quote me on this, but I seem to remember trying to track down Casanova at a Florida address sometime after the White Sox won the 2005 World Series. My ball was returned by a guy who said he was not the ballplayer Raul Casanova.

Luckily, I got Casanova on his way into Wrigley Field when he was on the Mets in 2008. I went there that day solely to get Casanova on a World Series ball and was dejected when the window for players to arrive came and went and I didn't see Casanova. Just when I was about to leave, a limo pulls up and out pops Casanova. He signed only two or three autographs and I got one of 'em with his White Sox number. To this day, I have no idea why a backup catcher showed up to the game in a limo.

Good luck in your quest to find him.
    The address for Casanova has not been updated in the latest Baseball Address List, so mailing out, for the time being, is a lost cause.

Dave M.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSEOVEN View Post
    Hello: I have a Game Used Signed Raul Casanova Bat. Used in the Serie del Caribe in 2010. Let me know if you are interest. Thanks
    Sorry for the delay for I just got back from medical leave. If still available could you please send me some photos of the bat, signature, signature location and price. Thank you.

Clare Jerabek
    clarejerabek@wowway.com

What did your signed game used Raul Casanova bat sell for?. My apoligizes for not e-mailing earlier but Wife, Children, and work always seem to be in the way. Thanks clarejerabek@wowway.com