Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

More Scum Bags Caught

Just another "black eye" for our hobby. I want to know the eBay usernames these items were sold under! I'm sure in due time that information will be divulged. Only good thing to come out of this so far is that these four scum bags have their ugly mugs plastered all over the internet for the rest of their lives.

http://www.wfmj.com/story/29910070/2...-in-the-valley

Re: More Scum Bags Caught

Thanks for sharing, I also would definitely like to know their usernames on ebay!
    Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/fo...=msg_com_forum

They have tons of ebay handles. There are several threads about them on the link's forum.

There were a bunch of these on ebay. Now they are all taken down. Location Tiawan.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201401546454?_mwBanner=1

Just noticed there were 3 different accounts all selling autos ships from tiawan seller location is in Hong Kong.

Why would anyone buy an item from Taiwan? Especially an autograph from a MLB player......

Good thing they were caught.... Another rat will fill the void, unfortunately...
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Man it says in the article that one of their mothers is also being charged. That shows where he gets it from at least..........the parents or at least the mother definitely raised their kid with some bad morals.

I noticed that some of their stuff has been certified by JSA. Another reason why I will never buy anything that is certified by JSA or PSA.

Quote Originally Posted by bd300 View Post
    I noticed that some of their stuff has been certified by JSA. Another reason why I will never buy anything that is certified by JSA or PSA.

What a bunch of losers!!!! And don't even get me started (again) on authentication services.

Quote Originally Posted by bd300 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with PSA or JSA, especially with the JSA Witness or PSA In the Person where they witness the actual signing...those are first party authentications. The normal 3rd party stuff is what it is...an opinion, but still a better opinion than most in the hobby and it keeps the market somewhat honest. You may not like the 3rd party stuff, but don't dismiss it as most is legit.