Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Photo match help-Chase Utley bat

Long time, first time!
    Recently purchased my first "big ticket" (for me at least) item a few weeks back after Chase Utley was traded from Philadelphia to Dodgers.

Game used bat that has MLB hologram from April 8th 2015 (broken during 3rd inning against Boston Red Sox Rick Porcello).

I've read up on these pages about Getty and similar AP type pages but would love to be able to do a solid match.

Please reply if you can help. I can take pics of bat and either post here or send separately.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Re: Photo match help-Chase Utley bat

Here are a few they have on Getty.

Thanks for reply. From what I saw, some had description of inning and others did not. Does MLB.tv archive have a decent pause feature? I see abbreviation of game and AB is visible for split second but not sure if anyone can confirm? Not sure if bat saw any action on 4/6/15 either (there's some decent shots from that game too?).
    Is it worth posting pics of bat here?
    Thanks in advance!
    Mike

Can anyone confirm that MLB.tv would have the full game and how the pause feature is quality wise?
    Bat was broke in 3rd inning of 4/8 game (and saw 2 pitches). Is checking 1st AB (or even 4/6) game something I should look into?

Thanks in advance!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by spider956 View Post
    Can anyone confirm that MLB.tv would have the full game and how the pause feature is quality wise?
    Bat was broke in 3rd inning of 4/8 game (and saw 2 pitches). Is checking 1st AB (or even 4/6) game something I should look into?

Thanks in advance!
    Mike
    MLBTV does have the full game and the pause feature works well. Here are a few screencaps from the April 8th game, I hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Always looking for Chicago Cubs and Wrigley Field Items

Nevrdiez34 you are the man! The 3rd inning pic lines up (as I expected it to) perfectly. It's also clear he used 2 different bats. I'll take pics of the bat and post the comps this week.

Thank you so much!
    Mike