Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Does anyone have access to MILB.TV?

I need some help tracking down the style jerseys a team wore on certain dates. If you can help please email me at: deweystgermaine AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,
    Dewey

Re: Does anyone have access to MILB.TV?

Hi Dewey. For future reference, the teams are usually quite helpful with this information if you email them directly.

Yeah, the person that sold me the jersey was able to help me out with all but a couple of dates but wasn't sure at the time so I thought I'd reach out here too. Hopefully she can find info on the last two dates I'm looking for.

Still would like to know if anyone has access to MILB.TV. I'd like to see if I could get a couple of screenshots if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Hi Dewey. For future reference, the teams are usually quite helpful with this information if you email them directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Yeah, the person that sold me the jersey was able to help me out with all but a couple of dates but wasn't sure at the time so I thought I'd reach out here too. Hopefully she can find info on the last two dates I'm looking for.

Still would like to know if anyone has access to MILB.TV. I'd like to see if I could get a couple of screenshots if possible.
    My understanding has always been that the broadcasts are copyrighted, so that might be tough.