Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Legit? I've searched auctions.seahawks.com and couldn't find this... It looks like a nice piece.

Quote Originally Posted by jeriley23 View Post
    That at least looks like a presentation ball, unlike the first one.

Re: Legit? I've searched auctions.seahawks.com and couldn't find this... It looks like a nice piece.

I think the problem with all the balls,is that they appear to have been painted by the same person as is the case with the Romo ball. The paint job on the Romo, 49er and Seahawks balls all appear to have been painted by the same artist. Why would three different teams have the same artist paint their presentation balls?

IMO.
    Ball is probably game issued / used, kinda hard to fake a international stamp. Hmmmm presentation ball I doubt it, why would Romo give up such item.
    Plus it happens to be missing the date code stamp as well.

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOYS4EVR View Post
    IMO.
    Ball is probably game issued / used, kinda hard to fake a international stamp. Hmmmm presentation ball I doubt it, why would Romo give up such item.
    Plus it happens to be missing the date code stamp as well.
    How do you read the letters/numbers of game used balls code to determine when it was made? What # = what, what letter = what?

So why would they used that ball on 11/9 then again on 12/4 then make it a presentation ball for the 11/9 game?

Hey Guys,

Just now seeing this thread. I won this Russell Wilson presentation ball from the eBay seller "usrub_vkwjmozkr" back in June.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    I think the problem with all the balls,is that they appear to have been painted by the same person as is the case with the Romo ball. The paint job on the Romo, 49er and Seahawks balls all appear to have been painted by the same artist. Why would three different teams have the same artist paint their presentation balls?
    I remember back 5-6 years ago my neighbor up here in Forest Lake, MN actually painted game balls for almost every team in the NFL. For the life of me can't remember his name as I moved shortly after but I used to go over there every day and check out the balls he had finished that day and they looked exactly like these. I actually have a few Vikings ones he gave me that were rejects from the team back at my house. I'd post pics but am at school currently.

Gopack1782,

Did it come with a certificate of authenticity ? If so please post a picture. Thanks

looks like the person changed the pictures to the auction.

if anyone has the original auction pictures please post for future reference.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seattle-Seah...vip=true&rt=nc

Hi "Phil316"

Sorry, no COA that came with the ball. At the time, he had mentioned that he had a Marshawn Lynch presentation ball that he was hanging onto and the Russell Wilson ball that was given to him as a gift. He mentioned he works at the stadium with the military, somewhat of a part time gig and that he's retired.

Seemed like a real nice guy, talked quite a bit.