Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Johnson Sports Promotions?

Anyone ever work with Jeff at Johnson Sports Promotions out of Mesa AZ? He had a private signing on the 11th of Nov. with Salva Perez. I sent him 3 GU bats, and a GU jersey with the understanding that I would have them back in a week.

Well I've got nothing but excuses since the 18th of Nov.. Needless to say I'm getting a little worried. The last communication I got from him was on the 28th that said, FedEx had my items and they were on the way back to me. But when I ask for a tracking number, no response. I have FedEx insight were I can track packages coming to me without a tracking #, and I have no incoming packages....

Any members from Mesa AZ?

Re: Johnson Sports Promotions?

Maybe try giving them a call.

Good luck, hopefully the items get to you. I hate to say this or cause worry, but you may want to search ebay and craigslist just to make sure they are not "on the market". Something doesn't seem right about it..

Yes calling him was my first thought. But after going over every inch of his website, no phone number. We have only communicated through email even though at one point before the deal, I did write that it would be easier to talk on the phone. But in today's world people seem to be scared to death to have a conversation with a live person.

From his website I found that he also runs a Dallas Sports Card show. The next one being on the 26th of Dec. at the Comfort Inn & Suites Plano, TX. The show before was on the Nov. 14th. at Southfork Hotel Plano, TX. My GU items arrived to him on the 10th of Nov..

This old Marine might be taking a plane ride.....

Try this number: (602) 490-0680

Thank you! Found that number last week. Been disconnected. ..

Maybe try reaching out to Rich Klein? He also runs a show down there and may have some contact info?

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/author/rich-klein/

I can shoot him a message. I've always had good dealings with him in the past. I know he did have a private signing with Salvy shortly after the World Series.

And when you get those items back be sure to post them in the Salvador Perez Game Used thread!

He's a good dude and I talk to him all the time via Twitter and e-mail. Did you ever get your items back? I can reach out if you need me to. Just e-mail me at: nickdr13@gmail.com

I have purchased numerous items from him in the past and have had zero issues other than shipping may take a tad longer than I would have liked, but he's legit.