Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bryce Harper vs Mike Trout

Harper was on 1st by the time the ball was caught. It was those first few steps out of the batter's box where he threw his bat as he was upset he missed it.

The ones that constantly have a problem with him we call Harper's Haters. They exist and not sure why. He has his quirks and even reasons to tick off the home fans but as an entire season of work, this guy was the best player in the Majors this year.

He has finally figured out the secret to the success and if not for his only slump of the year which started the last 10 games of the season and coincidentally (or not) when Papelbon plunked Machado, he didn't get to his 100th RBI, stuck at 99.

Harper made a great quote leaving for Vegas as to what will make him better:

“The one thing we definitely need is another lefthanded bat and hopefully a HUGE righthanded bat to hit behind me or in front of me,” Bryce Harper said. “If we can do that, that would definitely help us out and put us up to the top.”
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Banned

Re: Bryce Harper vs Mike Trout

yea, there actually was a big article about the most hustling players in baseball and Harper was right up there. All based on statistics-average speed to first base, taking extra bases, etc. I have the MLB package and watched almost every Nat's game. He works hard!