Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Retaliatory Feedback on Ebay

Checked my feedback this morning and found this:

Rating Withdrawn by eBay: Buyer didn't respond to the Unpaid Item notification for this transaction.
    They took the negative feedback away because the buyer never responded to the Unpaid Item claim that I filed.

Daryl

Good topic, but I deleted an exchange between the buyer and seller of the Schmidt jacket in an effort to prevent the topic from going south. The deleted posts were were accusatory and argumentative in nature, and should be addressed privately.
    Rob Steinmetz
    www.authenticgamers.com
    authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!

Rob,
    Out of curiosity, why can't a non-paying buyer's name be revealed?
    Daryl

Daryl,

In some cases, I don't have a problem with revealing a non-paying bidder's eBay username, but your exchange with the buyer were "he said/she said" in nature took away from the overall theme of this thread. Because the person you named made a retaliatory post that was deleted, I really had no choice but to remove their name (from your original post). In short, I felt as though I could not delete that portion of this thread without removing his name from that initial post as well. Again, I felt as though this exchange was not appropriate for the forum. This was a judgement call on my part. If you have further questions, feel free to email me.
    Rob Steinmetz
    www.authenticgamers.com
    authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!

Hello Everyone,

I am aware that Rob deleted a few more posts subsequent to his post above. I wanted to say I agree with the deletion of the additional posts as well as the reasoning he has provided.

Please note that this forum is intended to benefit the hobby with information that can help the collecting community. It does not exist to hash out personal disagreements publicly. We appreciate every one's cooperation in recognizing the difference between providing useful information to the community and matters of differing opinions that should be handled in private.

Sincerely,
    Chris Cavalier