Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1st MLB HR Photomatch?

I'm about 99% sure on this one just wanted a couple other opinions. Michael Conforto's 1st MLB HR. I'm having trouble loading photos, says they are to large. If a few of you could email me I'll send you photos to check our the match.

Thanks

Re: 1st MLB HR Photomatch?

Jacob please email me the photos and I can help. David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

A quick fix is to pause the image on the TV/Monitor. Take a photo with iPhone. Send to your email and when the phone "asks" what size to send tap medium.

If you are taking a screen shot from mlb.tv you can do a print screen and paste into mspaint. Then cut and paste the section of the screen shot into another mspaint session and save as a jpg. This will make it small enough to upload.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

You can alternately host the photo on another site and link the photo using the url link "portrait" button (mountain range and sun). This allows you to post images of basically any size, but you run the risk of it posting huge or tiny... the link is fickle in how it processes urls.

David confirmed the match, thank you that's the info i was looking for.

Here's are photos of the bat and screenshots from Jacob.

Would like some other opinions. I just noticed the one ball mark (circled) is darker in the screen shots than the actual bat. But I thought 90 % of the marks matched and there are some new marks from subsequent use after Conforto hit the homerun. To me the unique mark is the pinetar around the M in Marucci and the location of the MLB test circle.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    metsbats86@aol.com

That's a match.

Definitely a match, awesome bat!! I actually played against Conforto in high school, so it was a lot of fun watching his success this year.

If you want I'll do some work on the side-by-side match for free. Email me at marinersbaseballfan21@yahoo.com.