Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Kevin Garnett Game Worn Jersey at Grey Flannel

garnett

Thank you for all your help, feedback and link.
    Currently, I already have a Meigray KG Boston White jersey and a Meigray Brooklyn black jersey. I have also recently pick up his blue T-Wolves bench worn blue jersey from 2014-2015 season.

So I am mainly looking for his older style T-Wolves jersey. This is going to be a tough one. Does anyone know how much on average do they go for these days?

SportCentury: I will be contacting you once I got more fund (it's a year end thing).

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Thank you for pointing out that Kevin Garnett Timberwolves jersey. That is a rare gem. Garnett played only five games for the Timberwolves last season. He wore just three jerseys across those five games. So that is one of only three jerseys that KG wore with the Timberwolves during the 2014-15 season. And it is one of only two jerseys he wore in multiple games.
    I want to correct an error in my earlier post (quoted above). KG wore four (not three) jerseys across his five games played for the Timberwolves last season. As such, the jersey referenced by JoshMiller0 is his only multi-game game worn Timberwolves jersey from last season.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.