Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

December Pickups

Picked up this 1975 game used Bob Gibson jersey at the last Heritage Auction and was able to photomatch it to his very last game.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Banned

Re: December Pickups

That is awesome! I thought that jersey went cheap, even without a photo match!

Banned

Awesome jersey...I've seen more game used jerseys of his from his briefer coaching stints with the Mets and Braves than I have from his 17 years as the ace of the Cards' mound staff. You truly have a gem there.

Dave Miedema

Banned

Loved the Oilers. Loved HOF TE Dave Casper. The Ghost to the Post! Hammered gamer from 1980-1. Team repairs, etc.

Adam Comorosky game worn pants. I'm guessing they're from his time either with the Pirates based on the sporting goods company is the one formed by Wagner and Traynor.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCrazyFolks76 View Post
    Picked up this 1975 game used Bob Gibson jersey at the last Heritage Auction and was able to photomatch it to his very last game.
    Incredible piece—congrats!

Teddy406, I like the cowboys and Lions, but I always watched those Oiler teams. I liked Elvin bethea, Curly Culp, and Billy White Shoes. Plus Bum Phillips was must see TV for me back then.

Quote Originally Posted by GoCrazyFolks76 View Post
    Nice pickup - I'm reading the book, The Machine, on the Reds '75 season again and just read the portion on the last career appearances of Gibson during that summer.

2015 Charlie Blackmon Home jersey. Lots of wear, game wear and washings, almost no silver left in the Rockies workdmark. He is my sons fav player and this jersey is for him. To say he's obsessed would be an understatement. That pic was taken right before he told Chuck that he was going to be him for Halloween, classic stuff!
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

LAvonte David November 9, 2014 game used Tampa Bay Bucs jersey worn vs Falcons where he had double digit tackles.