Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNTtoys
    • Aug 2006

Re: Criticism of this forum

I have read through this thread with great interest, because it shows the passion that the folks here have towards this hobby and doing whatever it takes to make it a better hobby. It gives me a warm feeling and a real assurance that it is a place I am happy to belong to and want to be going forward.

I don't want to belabor the points previously made by other forum members, because I have basically the same feelings, but I would like to single out one posting within this thread -- the narrative from bscott. This was well thought out and a pleasure to read. I'd like to see more from this guy in future...
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• stkmtimo
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by bigtime59
      I don't know about you guys, but I miss our former member...you know, the one with the Woodstock avatar. It was always amusing to wind him up by inquiring about all those superstar jerseys he would offer for sale on eBay, and the surprising lack of commons in his inventory...
      Or to be regaled with ribald tales of playing Texas Hold 'Em at 4 a.m. w/ 5 Playmates, King Kong and the poker playing dogs...
      Every neighborhood should have at least one guy who lives in a sub-spec glass house and has a large rock collection and too much time on his hands!
      I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a little wet around the eyes right now...
      Mark,

This may be one of the funniest things I have read in a long, long time.

Tim

Comment

• ham1963
        • Apr 2006

So that is what happened to our favorite little bird friend. I thought that Snoopy ate him

Comment

• earlywynnfan
          • Oct 2005

As far as "anonymous" goes, the majority of the regulars on this site sign their name on the bottom, and even some who don't are quick to identify themselves when asked.

Ken

Comment

• stlbats
            • Nov 2005

One thing that needs to change here is the email addresses. Some people even post want ads and dont put their email address.

If a person cannott post responsibly enough to add their email address, then maybe they shouldnt post

We need to get email addys back on here

Thanks
            Jason
            ripken8@bellsouth.net

Comment

Working...