Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Orioles Fanfest 2015

Just curious if anybody got anything good at the Orioles fanfest this year? I managed to pick up a couple of bats from the memorabilia store. They had a bunch of bats where the player model didn't match who they were authenticated to. For instance, they had a Machado game bat that was authenticated to Flaherty. I took a chance on an Erick Aybar bat that had Manny's #13 sticker on the end and an Adam Jones bat that had Schoop's #6 sticker on the end. The Aybar was MLB authenticated to Machado and the Jones was MLB authenticated to Schoop. These were just $100 each. This is my first Machado game used item! Even photo matched it from the game it was authenticated to. My brother picked up some issued jerseys of Wieters, Davis, Cruz (post season). All of these looked new and not used - they were $200 each except Cruz who was $150. He also got 2 Markakis jerseys that were really worn and authenticated as game used for $150 each. I'm going to try and get him to sell me one of the Kakes jerseys.
    Attached Images Attached Images