Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wfl1974
    • Feb 2008

Re: January Pickups

Recently acquired Michigan Jersey & gloves from Amara Darboh.

Comment

• slab0meat
      • May 2010

Nice Clippard. I bid on that, but wasn't about to fight over it. Good pickup.

Comment

• Wrigley2010
        • Sep 2010

Haven't had the free time to post any "monthly" pick-ups in quite some time. Here's a couple items I picked up this past week. I posted two of these in the Padres Pick-Up thread already but I'll post them again here.

First we have a Wil Myers game used Max Bat. MLB Authentic, cracked but solid and absolutely pounded with use. On top of that, I Photo matched it to career home run number 26.

Also, Tyson Ross game used jersey. MLB authentic as game used. Shows a lot of wear/use along with a nice remnant, all be it not over whelming, of Tyson's body odor.

Lastly, a guy I am huge on, Willson Contreras game used Tennessee Smokies Jersey. Willson is the number one catching prospect in all of MiLB. I was told Willson had a bad game and took it out on his jersey which is why the front buttons are ripped off. The jersey was also sewn on the sides to Contreras's preferred custom (slim) fit and patched back together so Willson could wear it for the rest of the road series.
        Attached Files

Comment

• wildjimmy
          • Nov 2013

Wrigley, always love your posts. I have been looking for some Contreras items and I am jealous of this one!

Comment

• TigersCubs84
            • Feb 2015

I like the Contreras as well. On the Myers, I liked the Max that had a blue label and blue handle tape. Nice pickups.

Comment

• skyking26
              • Dec 2005

Dave Kingman 1980 Babe Ruth Crown Award
              Attached Files
              ROBERT KOPPEL
              Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
              and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...