Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Pittsburgh pirates

Actually I'm the guy who got in late and asked the guy who grabbed everything if he was actually gonna buy the tags which he wasn't and got them from him

And I do agree with you every year people run in as fast as they can to the game used section and literally grab things they don't plan on buying. It happens every year and this year after about an hour of being open I saw the guy still in that section with a ton of stuff and asked him if he planned to buy everything he said no so I asked him if I could take the locker tags

It was ridiculous. I blame it partly on the Hunt Auctions people who allow that to happen. I too asked the "gang" if they were actually going to buy what they had and one actually said "I'm not sure exactly what I have yet." I had my 8 yo son with me, so it was more of anything by a particular player. Literally anything, but it was all taken. I can understand the rush for a Harper hit, Kershaw K..... One of the balls they put back on the table was a Jeff Locke pitch in the dirt. I can only imagine what it took to get what you were able to snag. There were a lot of disappointed kids in there.

Ya it's insane every year and the funny thing is as soon as I had the tags in my hand there were 3 people watching me waiting for me to set them down who happend to be friends with the guy I guess because they said u should of called me. So kind of bought them outta spite at that point at least for the kang I plan to frame Cole with a jersey

Kang locker tag sold