Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sek122482
    • Jul 2014

Oakland A's FanFest

I am going to the Oakland A's FanFest next Sunday (January 24) and figured I would see if anyone was looking for anything. The A's usually have jerseys, pants, hats, lineup cards and sometimes helmets. The prices are also usually pretty reasonable. If you have anything you are interested in shoot me an email at sek122482@yahoo.com and I will keep an eye out for you.

Scott
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Oakland A's FanFest

If there's a Ty Waller game jersey, I'd be interested. Thanks in advance.

Dave Miedema
    sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Comment

• dnrapp
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by sek122482
      I am going to the Oakland A's FanFest next Sunday (January 24) and figured I would see if anyone was looking for anything. The A's usually have jerseys, pants, hats, lineup cards and sometimes helmets. The prices are also usually pretty reasonable. If you have anything you are interested in shoot me an email at sek122482@yahoo.com and I will keep an eye out for you.

Scott
      It will be interesting to see how they price things this year. Ever since they have started selling GU stuff at the stand the prices have been going up. Still below most other teams but not as good as in the past.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
        • Dec 2009

It's highly unlikely, but if there are any Kurt Suzuki items that the team may have from the past, I would be interested in it.

Thanks,
        Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

sigpic

Comment

• Copa
          • Jun 2007

I shot you an email, but if you happen to see a Brandon Inge alternate yellow jersey, I'd be interested!

Comment

• Haylo
            • Nov 2005

Not sure if his jerseys are in demand, but I would be interested in a game used RJ Alvarez jersey. How much do the jersey's go for?

Thanks

Comment

• dnrapp
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Haylo
              Not sure if his jerseys are in demand, but I would be interested in a game used RJ Alvarez jersey. How much do the jersey's go for?

Thanks
              Jerseys prices for A's players have been going up in the past couple of years, every since they started selling at the GU stand during the season. That said most "non" stars jerseys will probably be below $250 at fan fest.

Comment

• Haylo
                • Nov 2005

great, If they have a used Home or Road RJ Alvarez #37 with year tags inside I would be interested it one of those jerseys. $200 or below.

Also interested in an RJ Alvarez Padres jersey..

thx

Comment

• sek122482
                  • Jul 2014

I will keep an eye out for all the players everyone has listed here. If you can send me an email with a phone number or email address that I can contact while at the sale that would be best.

For the Inge and Suzuki I would be surprised to see any but you never know. A friend of mine for a Mark Mulder last year so they do have some older stuff pop up every once in a while.

Scott

Comment

• dnrapp
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by sek122482
                    I will keep an eye out for all the players everyone has listed here. If you can send me an email with a phone number or email address that I can contact while at the sale that would be best.

For the Inge and Suzuki I would be surprised to see any but you never know. A friend of mine for a Mark Mulder last year so they do have some older stuff pop up every once in a while.

Scott
                    remember the past couple of years they have had a 5 item per person limit.

Comment

• Haylo
                      • Nov 2005

RJ Alvarez jersey

Here is my e-mail address: seasonwithangels@aol.com

If you can let me know before you buy that would be perfect!!

thx

Comment

Working...