Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Re: Alert: Huge MeiGray Theft

ouch....

Iam sure in time these will start appearing whether it be on ebay, craigslist ect....

Wow! I had noticed a ton of jerseys were removed from their website. I just assumed some high roller bought a bunch of them all at once.

That's awful, sorry to hear

If you are buying a recent season top tier NBA gamer or NHL Goal puck you can check this link to see if it's one of the nearly 500 stolen items:
    http://d8bixwancjkpp.cloudfront.net/...om-MeiGray.pdf
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Hi everybody,

Thanks to all of you who expressed kind words to us over the last few days regarding the burglary.

Yes, please take advantage of our Authentication Services and check before you purchase anything that comes without an LOA, and please double check with us if you have the slightest bit of doubt.

They did not get any LOAs with this theft, and the inventoried items are on file with New Jersey local and county police and prosecutors.

If you see or hear of one of these jerseys popping up, we would appreciate a call or e-mail.

Thanks, Barry

Will do Barry.

Thank you for taking the time to update us here.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMeisel View Post
    Hi everybody,

Thanks to all of you who expressed kind words to us over the last few days regarding the burglary.

Yes, please take advantage of our Authentication Services and check before you purchase anything that comes without an LOA, and please double check with us if you have the slightest bit of doubt.

They did not get any LOAs with this theft, and the inventoried items are on file with New Jersey local and county police and prosecutors.

If you see or hear of one of these jerseys popping up, we would appreciate a call or e-mail.

Thanks, Barry
    That's terrible, Barry. I'm sorry to hear of it. You guys have been the best to me... I've been to your warehouse several times and you and your employees always treat me like I'm a million dollar customer regardless of how big or small my purchase is.... I posted on facebook... Hopefully these people will be caught.. if they show up online listed on meigray without a coa, I think there's a good chance of being found. Best to you and your company.

-Josh

Barry is the best in the business, fair and honorable. Hopefully the perpetrator of this heinous crime will be caught.

I'm sorry to hear this news--MeiGray has been great when dealing with my high maintenance needs.

I'll keep an eye out for anything on that list.

Ryan