Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

Another thumbs up for Pablo. Super fast communicator, have bought and sold with him many times. One of the best we have on here.

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

My interactions with Pablo (whether buying, selling or just exchanging information) have always been positive. Very honest and reasonable in my experience, and a pleasure to work with.

- Ken

Nothing but great experiences with Pablo on Both fronts buying and selling.

Pablo is one of the best on here.... Any problems would not be on his end of any deal

I lied...i do have 1 problem with Pablo...he won't sell me his other Jeter post 3k hit ball!! Buyer Beware!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Generally speaking, I'd agree with this. My personal hesitation stems from the CelebzDirect connection. My guess is others may have similar rooted concerns.
    What is the concern with celebzDirect just for my own future knowledge?

Another thumbs up for Pablo - we've had nothing but smooth dealings over many years...
    R.J. Hinners

Always looking for Don Mattingly and other Yankees' game-used items and quality memorabilia.

One of the most honest and and incredible collectors out there a man of his word. I have bought numerous items from Pablo he buys and sells Quality!!! From our dealings we became good friends! You could be confidant when you buy from Pablo
    Sal
    Bronxbombers1

Cespedes Blonde Chandler bat is sold. Thanks to Buyer.

El Duque Mets helmet no longer available on Ebay.

Still have:
    El Duque road game used Mets jersey
    Andruw Jones game used bat
    Cano hit balls.

Thanks,
    Pablo

Grandy bat still also available.