GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BernBabyBern
    • Dec 2006

GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

Below is a summary of items I have for sale. All items have a price which includes shipping, but I’m open to an offer. Also, I may give a discount for the purchase of multiple items. Payment only as a gift via PayPal or if not buyer covers PayPal fees.
    Ask me any questions. Or request more photos. Thanks, Pablo – mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Orlando “El Duque” Hernandez
    Mets 2008 game used helmet – MLB Hologram # BB 608576 - Asking $200
    Mets Home White Game Used Jersey – LOA Amazing Mets authenticated - Asking $175
    Mets Grey Road Game Used Jersey – MLB Hologram # BB 948609 – Asking $175
    Yoenis Cespedes
    Chandler Blonde Game Used Bat – Un-cracked. Light use – Asking $200
    Chandler Black/Gold Game Issued Bat – Asking $150
    Yuniesky Betancourt
    Seattle Mariners Game Used Fielders Glove Nickname Rickimbily– Shows nice use – Asking $295
    Robinson Cano
    Game used hit ball – MLB Hologram # FJ 745650 – Asking $150
    Game Used Hit Ball - MLB Hologram # FJ 709717 - Asking $150
    Curtis Granderson
    New York Yankees 2010 Game Used Signed Bat – Bat LOA from MVP Marketing – MLB authenticated for autograph
    110M A model brand bat. It has terrific use over the barrel with ball marks, scuff marks, seam impressions and ink transfers. The bat is cracked but with no missing pieces and is signed/inscribed "game used 2010 Yankees" - Asking $265
    Andruw Jones
    Braves Game Used Signed Bat – Shows nice use, un-cracked – Bat LOA Celebzdirect signed by A Jones - Asking $115
    Attached Files
  • BernBabyBern
    • Dec 2006

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

Open to any offers. Try me.
    T
    hanks,
    Pablo
    mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Comment

• BernBabyBern
      • Dec 2006

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

El Duque home white jersey is SOLD! Thanks to the buyer.

Everything else is still available. Open to offers.

Thanks,
      Pablo
      mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Comment

• BernBabyBern
        • Dec 2006

Cespedes issued Chandler bat sold pending payment. Thanks to the buyer.
        All other items still available.

Thanks,
        Pablo
        mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Comment

• BernBabyBern
          • Dec 2006

Betancourt glove sold pending payment. Thanks to the buyer.

Comment

• BernBabyBern
            • Dec 2006

Updated list of available items. New prices!!!! E-mail me at mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Thanks,
            Pablo

Orlando “El Duque” Hernandez
            Mets 2008 game used helmet – MLB Hologram # BB 608576 - Now asking $175
            Mets Grey Road Game Used Jersey – MLB Hologram # BB 948609 – Now Asking $150

Yoenis Cespedes
            Chandler Blonde Game Used Bat – Un-cracked. Light use – Now Asking $165

Robinson Cano
            Game used hit ball – MLB Hologram # FJ 745650 – Now Asking $105
            Game Used Hit Ball - MLB Hologram # FJ 709717 - Now Asking $105

Curtis Granderson
            New York Yankees 2010 Game Used Signed Bat – Bat LOA from MVP Marketing – MLB authenticated for autograph
            110M A model brand bat. It has terrific use over the barrel with ball marks, scuff marks, seam impressions and ink transfers. The bat is cracked but with no missing pieces and is signed/inscribed "game used 2010 Yankees" - Asking $265

Andruw Jones
            Braves Game Used Signed Bat – Shows nice use, un-cracked – Bat LOA Celebzdirect signed by A Jones - Asking $115

Comment

• 64SHEA
              • Apr 2011

Sent you an email.

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                • Dec 2006

Replied a couple of times and keeps getting rejected back.
                Cespedes blonde bat not authenticated. Bought it on Ebay a while back.
                Hence the cheap price of $165.
                Have it photo style matched to early on in 2012. will post the picture tonight.
                Thanks,
                Pablo

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                  • Dec 2006

Also, on the Andruw Jones bat, $115 is a steal for this hammered, uncracked signed bat.

Couple of guys on here (won't say their names) want me to give the bat away.

I'm sure other members on here have had the same experience.

Thanks,
                  Pablo

Comment

• danesei@yahoo.com
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by BernBabyBern
                    Also, on the Andruw Jones bat, $115 is a steal for this hammered, uncracked signed bat.
                    Generally speaking, I'd agree with this. My personal hesitation stems from the CelebzDirect connection. My guess is others may have similar rooted concerns.

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                      • Dec 2006

Again $115 investment!!!!!!! Signed letter from Jones.
                      Not a big ticket item.

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                        • Dec 2006

64SHEA - Any interest in the blonde Cespedes?
                        You never responded.
                        Thanks,
                        Pablo
                        mikeapno1@yahoo.com

Comment

• 64SHEA
                          • Apr 2011

I thought I had sent you an email.
                          Not really interested right now. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• djeruzal
                            • Apr 2011

Buyers Beware. I sent the seller an email telling him I was interested in the Cespedes bat and asked him for some better photos. He responded the next day and he sent me photos. It wasn't quite what I was wanting as I was actively looking for a bat to match the Jersey I just bought of his. I then ended up finding another one that I liked better and on top of that was also a better deal (and signed). I kindly let the seller know that I think I found a different bat at a better deal and that if that fell through I would let him know. The sellers response was very RUDE and told me

"Don't bother, you just wasted my time. You are the the reason GUU has so many problems. Some of us buyers are making a list and you are now on it"

I am completely offended by this response as I am one of the largest buyers on this board. I don't understand why someone feels entitled for a buyer to buy their product just because they sent me pictures. I can understand that if you send photos and get no response, but that was not the case. I told him clearly why I went with a different bat. I am always going to buy the product I want at the best Value. In this case, that was not the product this seller had to offer.

If someone wants to put me on some list for that, that is completely ridiculous.

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                              • Dec 2006

Listen "Junior Member".
                              I have a lot of respect from many members on this site.
                              But like I said you are typical of the members on here that see the picture and have the details on the bat.
                              But, still ask for more pictures and then say " thanks but I'll pass".

Next time be up front and tell the seller you are shopping around.
                              Not mis-lead and show interest only to pass.

Like you told me which also offended me, you should "get over yourself".

This has been brought up before.

I'm not the only one who has had their time wasted.

Pablo

Comment

Working...