GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BernBabyBern
    • Dec 2006

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

and your email said you were interested the bat. Not possibly interested.
    Be more clearer next time.

Again, this has been covered before.

Comment

• djeruzal
      • Apr 2011

Re: GU Items For Sale - Cespedes, El Duque, Cano, Yunisky Betancourt, A Jones , Granderson

I was interested in the bat but I passed on it for a better option. I articulated that to you as soon as I saw the pictures. Don't take yourself so serious. What's the difference in interested in the bat or possibly interested? I still have no idea what I did to set you off. I didn't want to buy your bat get over it.

What has been covered before? Deciding to pass on something after seeing the pictures? I would expect you have done the same thing too. I just don't get some people.

Comment

• cjmezz
        • Jan 2016

I purchased a Jeter hit ball from Pablo, and it was an easy smooth transaction. To future buyers, don't hesitate to purchase from him. Good prices and good products.

Comment

• JimCaravello
          • Jan 1970

Concur with cjmezz - I have bought and sold from Pablo for years - tons of stuff......good stand up guy - don't hesitate to do business with him.........

Comment

• GoTigers
            • Aug 2007

Pablo's a good guy, I've never had a problem. He's one of the few people I feel comfortable sending a money order, PayPal friends and family etc.
            Thanks,
            Jimmy

Email:
            jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Comment

• loveofthegame
              • Sep 2015

Another thumbs up for Pablo. Super fast communicator, have bought and sold with him many times. One of the best we have on here.

Comment

• PwKw13
                • Feb 2009

My interactions with Pablo (whether buying, selling or just exchanging information) have always been positive. Very honest and reasonable in my experience, and a pleasure to work with.

- Ken

Comment

• helf35
                  • Jul 2013

Nothing but great experiences with Pablo on Both fronts buying and selling.

Comment

• yankees506
                    • Apr 2010

Pablo is one of the best on here.... Any problems would not be on his end of any deal

Comment

• cjmezz
                      • Jan 2016

I lied...i do have 1 problem with Pablo...he won't sell me his other Jeter post 3k hit ball!! Buyer Beware!!!!!!

Comment

• jv25
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by danesei@yahoo.com
                        Generally speaking, I'd agree with this. My personal hesitation stems from the CelebzDirect connection. My guess is others may have similar rooted concerns.
                        What is the concern with celebzDirect just for my own future knowledge?

Comment

• DonFan23
                          • Aug 2005

Another thumbs up for Pablo - we've had nothing but smooth dealings over many years...
                          R.J. Hinners

Always looking for Don Mattingly and other Yankees' game-used items and quality memorabilia.

Comment

• BRONXBOMBERS1
                            • Feb 2013

One of the most honest and and incredible collectors out there a man of his word. I have bought numerous items from Pablo he buys and sells Quality!!! From our dealings we became good friends! You could be confidant when you buy from Pablo
                            Sal
                            Bronxbombers1

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                              • Dec 2006

Cespedes Blonde Chandler bat is sold. Thanks to Buyer.

El Duque Mets helmet no longer available on Ebay.

Still have:
                              El Duque road game used Mets jersey
                              Andruw Jones game used bat
                              Cano hit balls.

Thanks,
                              Pablo

Comment

• BernBabyBern
                                • Dec 2006

Grandy bat still also available.

Comment

Working...