eBay user "sprocketdc" is the guy in Denver, CO that has been trying to sell a Dan Fouts "game used" jersey from 1988--Fouts retired after the 1987 season.

He has used numerous names through different sites trying to pawn off issued items as used--at least in my experience.

I asked him who did the verification on his CoA for a current Doug Flutie 2004 jersey and he gives the same response as usual,

"COA is my my company. Started by my dad and myself. My dad is Neal Dahlen, google him. He was with the Niners coaching staff for 17 years and then was the Broncos GM & Director of the Personnel for 10 years. He is also the only man In the world with 7 Super Bowl rings. Anyway, I worked equipment for 15 years with the Niners and 2 with the SF Giants and have friends who work with pretty much every team. Anyway, I can add a few more pics.

Sent from Tim with TD7 Sports"

I knew right away who 'sprocketdc' was. He says this every time I question the authenticity of an item I see him selling. I'd be weary when dealing with him--well, I wouldn't deal with him actually.

I think I heard he had been banned from her previously?