Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game Used Memorabilia Cards With Actual Game Use

I have searched and searched for Game Used Memorabilia cards where the game used piece of material shows actual game use on it. Does anyone have one or have you seen any?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Re: Game Used Memorabilia Cards With Actual Game Use

I have this one...

Quote Originally Posted by mstng99tim View Post
    I have this one...

Awesome, thanks!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Here is another one someone shared. So I found 2 football, 1 baseball. Seems they are either difficult to find or there just aren't many that show actual game use.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Panini has a football product called Playbook and there is a set in it called "Down & Dirty", a lot of them have dirt marks on them.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...YBOOK&_sacat=0

Quote Originally Posted by mstng99tim View Post
    Panini has a football product called Playbook and there is a set in it called "Down & Dirty", a lot of them have dirt marks on them.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...YBOOK&_sacat=0
    Thanks! Now that's how I think Game Used Memorabilia Cards should look. If game used, you want to see it. Appreciate the info!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no dirt from game use, but this has a piece of the MLB hologram number in the swatch. i havent seen another like this.

Quote Originally Posted by memorabiliaunlimited View Post
    no dirt from game use, but this has a piece of the MLB hologram number in the swatch. i havent seen another like this.
    That is Awesome!! And it is 3/7, which is really nice! Could you see the entire hologram number so you could look it up? Would be nice to see what the cert says.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a Jean Segura card that shows lots of dirt stains. I will post it if I decide to stop being lazy one of these days.

MLB Holograms have shown up pretty often in the past. I remember there was one dated to spring training that riled up some card collectors once. Some weren't too happy about learning ST stuff was going into cards.

Topps actually has a product now that has the little swatches individually hologramed by MLB. Think it is called Topps MLB Strata.

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    That is Awesome!! And it is 3/7, which is really nice! Could you see the entire hologram number so you could look it up? Would be nice to see what the cert says.
    Well seeing it shows the last 4 digits I decided to do some research. Hologram# LH 226926 comes up as some Derek Jeter team-issued home pants. Authenticated well after the season was over so probably used despite the issued title.