Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Can you confirm a photo match

Im pretty sure this is a photo match but I always prefer a second opinion. Im basing the match on the wood grain in three different areas. Thoughts? Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Can you confirm a photo match

i think thats a match. on the left edge of the bat towards the barrel end (looking at the photo), i think you can see the start of the contact marks that can be found on your bat. the bat edge in the photo is smooth all around until that point, then where the contact marks would be found it becomes somewhat jagged. not to mention the wood grain looks spot on. who is the player if i may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by memorabiliaunlimited View Post
    i think thats a match. on the left edge of the bat towards the barrel end (looking at the photo), i think you can see the start of the contact marks that can be found on your bat. the bat edge in the photo is smooth all around until that point, then where the contact marks would be found it becomes somewhat jagged. not to mention the wood grain looks spot on. who is the player if i may ask?
    I can't rule the contact mark a match because thats where the TPX logo is. So in another photo of the same at bat, you can see that the contact mark aint on that spot yet.

The player is Didi Gregorius , used for a 3 run homer on 9/11/15 and broke the next day.

Definate match.... Good job