Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any Ticket Collectors/Experts in this Forum?

In my experience, both Dennis Jose and Lenny Steren are very valuable resources for all tickets. I will be honest, Dennis is not cheap as a number of his items are rather pricey, but between these two, if you cannot find what you need it might be off the market and nearly impossible to find.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Hi -- do you have a website or a phone number for Lenny? I am after 2 specific Mets tickets; both in the past 2 years, so I couldn't imagine that they are rare... but I cannot seem to locate them anywhere. I tried a number of Mets sources, and have come up empty -- thanks, Nick

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtoys View Post
    Hi -- do you have a website or a phone number for Lenny? I am after 2 specific Mets tickets; both in the past 2 years, so I couldn't imagine that they are rare... but I cannot seem to locate them anywhere. I tried a number of Mets sources, and have come up empty -- thanks, Nick

I know I have a business card for him somewhere, but you can email him at sirmook@aol.com and he will reply there.

Thanks

Brett
    Brett Herman

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    I know I have a business card for him somewhere, but you can email him at sirmook@aol.com and he will reply there.

Thanks

Brett
    Brett - Thanks! I just emailed him some requests!!!

Andrew

As always, it is my pleasure. In my experience, Lenny has been quite a bit cheaper than Dennis and he carries a heavy inventory of tickets and can find many others. That being said, depending on what you are looking for and how hard it is to find, you take what you can get where you can get it and both sources are very, very valuable. If anyone is interested there is also a ticket website, www.thatsmyticket.com I belive that has links to other ticket sources and boards that you can posts for sale and want lists. I have not had much luck with posting want lists but you never know.

Thanks
    Brett Herman

'Ripken'/Brett --

I sent Lenny my wants list -- and he was able to come up with the most important one. I just sent him payment & am now anxiously awaiting delivery. Wanted to say thanks for the lead!!

This ticket is from a Mets/Yankees subway series game played at Shea where the Mets not only won the game convincingly, but I have one of the game used bases. All should make a nice display...

Now I need to start shopping for a good shadowbox..

Nick

i just sent him a request for a ticket that i have a game used base from...let's hope

thanks for the info