Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MLB authenticated baseballs pitched at 100MPH

Im looking for any MLB authenticated baseballs where its authenticated the pitch was thrown at 100 MPH or higher...thank you as always...
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Re: MLB authenticated baseballs pitched at 100MPH

Im still looking for any MLB authenticated baseballs where it's authenticated the pitch was thrown at 100 MPH or higher...thank you as always...
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Tigerdale- I know that the Hunt Auctions booth at the Pirates had a Chapman 100 during PiratesFest but I don't have a contact number for them.

Im still looking for any MLB authenticated baseballs where it's authenticated the pitch was thrown at 100 MPH or higher...thank you as always...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Banned

Post Re: MLB authenticated baseballs pitched at 100MPH

Chapman is a Cub now...I'm not sure when I'll get to the Unfriendly Confines again (ticket prices are ridiculous) but I'll check on it when/if I go again.

Dave Miedema

Thank you Dave.
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net