Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Blue Jays "fan used cap" in today's game

In the bottom of the ninth during Tulowitzki's at bat, saw something potentially messed up from a game used standpoint:

A fan wearing a rally cap with "14" written on the inside. The cap looks pretty new, but maybe, by season's end, there will magically be a David Price or Justin Smoak gamer hitting the marketplace.

Re: Blue Jays "fan used cap" in today's game

I buy "game used" items from time to time to wear. Especially hats like Memorial Day, I will try to buy the catcher's hat if it is my size because they most likely didn't wear it. It depends on if I can get the items for cheaper than it would cost to buy the item retail. I would never consider selling them as game used after I wore them though.

I have seen tons of people wearing game used memorabilia at Padres games. Most the fans buy it to wear. I even saw a guy wearing a game used Tony Gwynn jersey last year and I tracked him down to see if he was interested in selling it. (He wasn't)
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Re: Blue Jays "fan used cap" in today's game

Right. I comprehend the concept, but this hat looked "new" except for the writing.