Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Looking for game used HOME RUN bats!

Hello all-

I am currently looking for ANY Major League game used Home Run bats! The bat must be inscribed with the HR# or be authenticated by MLB if no inscription. Please send photos and asking price to me directly at homerunbats@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for game used HOME RUN bats!

do you have any home run bats from any devil rays players (while playing for the devil rays)? Thanks, David

David-

I currently do not have any Devil Rays. I saw where you have 2 Toby Hall HR bats, please let me know if you would consider selling one. Thanks for the responses that I have recieved so far.

I would appreciate anyone who can point me in the right direction or has a HR bat to sell.

Hi there,
    I bought both of my HR bats off ebay. If your not doing so already , keep searching ebay . Also try different categories to search thru . I have found sellers don't always put stuff in the correct category . For now I plan on keeping the Toby Hall HR bats. Good Luck, David

We currently have Homerun bats in stock from 2 of our clients. We have blonde LS Lance Berkman Homerun bats from 2006 and also 2-tone Mike Lowell D-Bats with inscription including homerun number.
    Please contact us for a great price.
    Jason

jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

There is an Alex Rodriguez HR#18 bat on ebay ,item #170077169088 current bid $510 ReserveNM, BIN $2500 . Good one to have for the collection ,too rich for me.....