Hey guys,
I have the following NFL game balls/painted trophy balls for sale or trade. Email me if you interested. I would be only really interested in trading for Philadelphia Eagles game balls or game used.
My email is kjjavic@aol.com

game ball #1.
This is a painted trophy ball awarded to Heisman winner Mike Rozier. The ball is from the 12/27/87 game at the Astrodome between the Oilers and Bengals. Mike Rozier ran for 957 yards in 87 for the Oilers, and reached the pro-bowl in 1987. The ball is in fantastic condition. This late season win for the Oilers earned a wildcard spot in the playoffs.

game ball #2
This is a painted trophy ball awarded to 49er defensive lineman Dennis Brown. The ball is from the 9/5/93 game between the 49ers and Steelers. The ball is in great condition.

game ball #3
This is a painted trophy ball awarded to Rams runningback Cleveland Gary. The ball is from the 9/27/92 game between the Rams and Jets. Cleveland Gary ran for 1125 yards in 92 for the Rams. The ball itself is in good condition, but as you can see in the photo there is some mild paint loss.

game ball #4.
This ball is a game used kickers ball from the Detroit Lions. The ball is signed by Lion QB Charlie Batch. K's are marked at each corner of the ball.