Thought it would be fun to add my personal experiences and/or thoughts on the stadiums I've been to.

Wrigley Field - A truly majestic experience, minus the modern amenities which are being added yearly, that I recommend any baseball see for themselves. Food use to be awful but is improving under the new ownership.

US Cellular/Guaranteed Rate Field - Easy to get to and get out of. Great parking and great food!

Miller Park - My favorite stadium. Tailgating is awesome here, lots of food choices and bathrooms are plentiful. You will never have trouble finding a cold beer here either!

Chase Field - Lived in AZ for a while and the BOB as it was called when I lived there is my least favorite stadium. Food was bad and there wasn't much of an ambiance.

Petco Park - Love the outfield view and hey you're in San Diego.

Busch Stadium - Only been once for a Cubs Cards series and my group was heckled the entire time, haha. It actually got heated at one point when a Card fan kept throwing popcorn at my buddy who decided to remove the perpetrators hat and toss it 10-15 rows down.

Tropicana Field - Big Longoria fan so I enjoyed it but I've played in nicer stadiums myself when I was on a traveling team in high school. Feels like your in a giant tent. Can't wait for them to get a new stadium or just move, maybe to Montreal?

Target Field - Rather small when you consider it's a Major League Ball Park. Food is expensive compared to the others! I liked the vast concourses which made moving throughout the ball park a breeze.