Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Another Bryce Harper Article!!

David Ortiz on how to properly dispose of unwanted batting gloves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa2SxPkPi3E
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    I could be wrong, but its not like he is trolling ebay, its gotta come from the Boras camp...
    That is bang on. Scott Boras owns Boras Marketing as well, a subsidy of the Boras Corporation. Boras marketing handles stuff like memorabilia, marketing and endorsements. So its a pretty good guess that it is coming from them.

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    David Ortiz on how to properly dispose of unwanted batting gloves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa2SxPkPi3E
    Not all players have class

Again, I can't imagine the Nats don't have some sort of charity fund. Seems like a win-win situation to just donate. He can obviously do whatever he wants, but I find it odd his handlers would not just tell him to donate any unwanted items to charity for the good public look as well as actually helping worthy causes.

Gotta say I chuckled at this...that is a heck of a great paying job for post graduation..."he's back in college finishing his degree for most likely a job that's going to pay him under 200,000 a year."

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Not all players have class
    exactly, hate the sox, but Papi is class all the way, take note Bryce...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsOnBat View Post
    Again, I can't imagine the Nats don't have some sort of charity fund. Seems like a win-win situation to just donate. He can obviously do whatever he wants, but I find it odd his handlers would not just tell him to donate any unwanted items to charity for the good public look as well as actually helping worthy causes.
    I believe they have the The Washington Nationals Dream Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by lengthwise1 View Post
    exactly, hate the sox, but Papi is class all the way, take note Bryce...
    I hope your being sarcastic?? Papi has zero class. Do people forget he is a cheater(failed a 2003 drug test), the guy always curses out umpires, if he is given an error instead of a hit during an at-bat he'll complain to the official scorer and MLB and he also goes into roid rage and destroys dugout phones. So please, how is that CLASS.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    I hope your being sarcastic?? Papi has zero class. Do people forget he is a cheater(failed a 2003 drug test), the guy always curses out umpires, if he is given an error instead of a hit during an at-bat he'll complain to the official scorer and MLB and he also goes into roid rage and destroys dugout phones. So please, how is that CLASS.
    class in that moment, thought we were discussing batting gloves...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    HAD THIS DISCUSSION THE OTHER DAY, PEOPLE HATE THE ROCKET BECAUSE HE CHEATED AND COUNTLESS OTHER PLAYERS BUT FORGET ABOUT BIG PAPI