Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Yes! I just got Jose Canseco to sign my game used bat!!!

The handle on my Cooper is shaved also.

I have a card from 1997 when he was with the A's that shows him shaving his bat. Is that the one you are talking about? I can scan it for you if you want.

-Jason

yeah i think thats the one can you scan that for me thanks you can email it to kosar2579@hotmail.com thanks again ken

Will do.

Whoa! What's the Kosar for? I from Ohio and Bernie Kosar is like a God to me. Does that have anything to do with it?

yes it is i am a huge kosar fan have alot of signed stuff from him and actually got to catch a pass from him at a store signing a few years back he is the man im 27 and grew up idolizing him

Quote Originally Posted by JRocker49 View Post
    yes it is i am a huge kosar fan have alot of signed stuff from him and actually got to catch a pass from him at a store signing a few years back he is the man im 27 and grew up idolizing him
    Wow. That's so cool. I was lucky enough to meet him in Browns training camp in 1993. He was great. Most of the players wouldn't even sign after a long practice but Bernie stood out there until every single person got an autograph. He even made people clear out of my way so he could sign for me because I was wearing my Kosar jersey. What a class act. I had that jersey framed and it's one of my prized possessions. He's a big hero for me. I plan to get some game used stuff of Kosar in the near futre. You don't se much stuff from him out there. I got offered a complete uniform once a long time ago but at that time I wasn't really into game used stuff. I wish I had that decision to make over again. I would love to see him do a card show signing or something like that.

-Jason M

Jason,
    My friends had a private signing with him 2 years ago i got to help out what i nice guy actually caught a pass from him. Bernie will only do signings where they will not charge the fans. but no promoter will pay him what he wants and not charge people so thats why all he does is private signings. I was really bummed one day he was instudio at the local radio station and i heard him and would have went down and coulda got somethign signed but i was sick as hell it was really dissapointing fyi he was on 1100 wtam

also i have gotten bernie to sign through the mail if you want his addy in flordia email me and i will give it to you

Sweet!

Email on it's way.