X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lengthwise1
    • May 2013

Re: 86 Reunion jerseys

Originally posted by truvalue123
    could be as simple as implementation of an integrated Point of sale and inventory system...the days of excel spreadsheets are hopefully going away...
    I hope so!!

Agree on Fanatics...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Comment

• TBM
      • Aug 2015

I feel sorry for you Mets fan and collectors out there. When you say Kiosk your not kidding. That Amazing Mets place is not much more than a hole in the wall. Here is a pic I took of the Royals Authentics store when I was there a Minh ago. Granted it's not the greatest but hopefully you get the idea. Lots of jerseys, hats, bats, bases, balls, framed pics, Post season celebration Champaign bottles, line up cards, batting helmets, batting gloves, locker name plates, fountain water, field dirt and on and on. That day there were racks of ST jerseys and display racks of merchandise outside the store too. It's like this nearly every time I'm there.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Swoboda4
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by TBM
        I feel sorry for you Mets fan and collectors out there. When you say Kiosk your not kidding. That Amazing Mets place is not much more than a hole in the wall. Here is a pic I took of the Royals Authentics store when I was there a Minh ago. Granted it's not the greatest but hopefully you get the idea. Lots of jerseys, hats, bats, bases, balls, framed pics, Post season celebration Champaign bottles, line up cards, batting helmets, batting gloves, locker name plates, fountain water, field dirt and on and on. That day there were racks of ST jerseys and display racks of merchandise outside the store too. It's like this nearly every time I'm there.
        You know what, you're right. A kiosk is temporary and it speaks to the long range plans of the Mets in this vibrant hobby that they're center stage in and they don't care. There's plenty of stores at Citifield and these great game used items apparently don't rate (a great location like you have in Kansas City) alongside key chains, stuffed Mr. Met dolls and 50 varieties of Mets hats that are in Citifield stores

Comment

• truvalue123
          • Oct 2014

The location at Citi Field IS GREAT...probably the most traffic in the park next to Shake Shack area...would be nice to have a permanent store, but, this is a niche market, not general casual fan merchandise.
          Also, in talking with personnel at the stand, it seems there was an issue with the inventory that required a lot of effort to get it recounted...they expect to be ready to go for the next homestand.

Comment

• margoaepi
            • Aug 2010

I was actually about to buy two items from them, asked that they be pulled up to the kiosk as I was going to the game (this was last Friday). All was well, then I got an email around 2pm saying that they could no longer sell game used items that day. I followed up a few times, and eventually someone told me that they had managed to delete their entire inventory. Seems a little too ridiculous to be true. . . but who knows.

I'll add that if anyone is looking to offload any Mets items, let me know. I just sold a whole heap of stuff through the last LOTG auction, and I'm open to anything.

Comment

• Mattapan03
              • Mar 2010

I also got the "inventory issues" from them. I tried calling a few times since but nobody has answered....nor have my emails been returned.

Deleting inventory just seems too absurd this day and age.

Comment

• truvalue123
                • Oct 2014

The guys at the booth are continuing to hold the story...but, I am beginning to grow skeptical of it..but, what is the inventory they own worth? A few hundred thousand dollars? Do they really want to hand over control of the process?
                Kruk Cards did the big buys of older jerseys...will be interesting how this plays out...

Comment

• Swoboda4
                  • Nov 2005

Who's been to CitiField Amaz'n Kiosk? Is it still "empty"?

Comment

• margoaepi
                    • Aug 2010

Was there Thursday. It is not empty per se, just nothing game used.

Comment

• Swoboda4
                      • Nov 2005

So its the same as when I posted photos from two weeks ago. Where is everything? Where's the Father's Day jerseys, balls, broken bats? Where's the 4th of July jerseys? etc,etc?? Where's the G/U stuff they have?? Im checking the MLB Mets auction website. It better not still have game ready 2015 post season patched jerseys (not game used) that nobody wants for two pages, that have been there for months on end.....

Comment

Working...