Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 86 Reunion jerseys

Well, the biggest market in baseball is way behind. Baltimore's Fathers Day jerseys are up and running. Must I go to Atlanta's site for Mets stuff?(Amazin Memorabilia dropping the customer ball is nothing new).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Interesting to hear conspiracy theories...will be interesting to see the final results...

Quote Originally Posted by truvalue123 View Post
    Interesting to hear conspiracy theories...will be interesting to see the final results...
    agreed, could this be another fanatics experience?
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

could be as simple as implementation of an integrated Point of sale and inventory system...the days of excel spreadsheets are hopefully going away...

Fanatics S U C K s for managing GU programs...just a small piece of their HUGE pie

Quote Originally Posted by truvalue123 View Post
    could be as simple as implementation of an integrated Point of sale and inventory system...the days of excel spreadsheets are hopefully going away...
    I hope so!!

Agree on Fanatics...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

I feel sorry for you Mets fan and collectors out there. When you say Kiosk your not kidding. That Amazing Mets place is not much more than a hole in the wall. Here is a pic I took of the Royals Authentics store when I was there a Minh ago. Granted it's not the greatest but hopefully you get the idea. Lots of jerseys, hats, bats, bases, balls, framed pics, Post season celebration Champaign bottles, line up cards, batting helmets, batting gloves, locker name plates, fountain water, field dirt and on and on. That day there were racks of ST jerseys and display racks of merchandise outside the store too. It's like this nearly every time I'm there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by TBM View Post
    I feel sorry for you Mets fan and collectors out there. When you say Kiosk your not kidding. That Amazing Mets place is not much more than a hole in the wall. Here is a pic I took of the Royals Authentics store when I was there a Minh ago. Granted it's not the greatest but hopefully you get the idea. Lots of jerseys, hats, bats, bases, balls, framed pics, Post season celebration Champaign bottles, line up cards, batting helmets, batting gloves, locker name plates, fountain water, field dirt and on and on. That day there were racks of ST jerseys and display racks of merchandise outside the store too. It's like this nearly every time I'm there.
    You know what, you're right. A kiosk is temporary and it speaks to the long range plans of the Mets in this vibrant hobby that they're center stage in and they don't care. There's plenty of stores at Citifield and these great game used items apparently don't rate (a great location like you have in Kansas City) alongside key chains, stuffed Mr. Met dolls and 50 varieties of Mets hats that are in Citifield stores

The location at Citi Field IS GREAT...probably the most traffic in the park next to Shake Shack area...would be nice to have a permanent store, but, this is a niche market, not general casual fan merchandise.
    Also, in talking with personnel at the stand, it seems there was an issue with the inventory that required a lot of effort to get it recounted...they expect to be ready to go for the next homestand.

I was actually about to buy two items from them, asked that they be pulled up to the kiosk as I was going to the game (this was last Friday). All was well, then I got an email around 2pm saying that they could no longer sell game used items that day. I followed up a few times, and eventually someone told me that they had managed to delete their entire inventory. Seems a little too ridiculous to be true. . . but who knows.

I'll add that if anyone is looking to offload any Mets items, let me know. I just sold a whole heap of stuff through the last LOTG auction, and I'm open to anything.