I'm going to the game today ( section 112-row 17) and stopping at the kiosk (as always) before sitting down. I don't expect any changes for the better. They don't care as much as we do that's for sure. Apparently, working at Amazing Memorabilia is a stepping stone to getting a better position elsewhere, or a job given to entry level Met employees . Being Father's Day let me quote my dad's advice on getting service at a place that at best is indifferent to customer's attempt at service and contact: Call their bosses (or someone else higher in the Met Organization) and complain your not getting service. The other thing that bothers me is I spend thousands of dollars each year at either MLB/auctions Mets and Amazin Memorabilia (which is the same thing basically) and you think that seeing my account you would get a thanks, Christmas card, free tickets. You get nothing. Steiner once a year used to rent out a suite at Shea and invite its regular customers to a game each year. You felt good and wanted to continue with them as customers, not here; they don't even give you an ice cube.