Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: this is weird

this is weird

I bought a signed gary carter poster awhile back, cant even remember the seller off ebay. This week i see my exact poster being auctionned on ebay, only problem is i still own it. Im talking same crease lines, stains.....exact same one! Ive messaged the seller and hopefully can solve the mystery of the magical listing ( if i was posting this maliciously id wait for reply but this is more of an oddball post if anything) http://www.ebay.com/itm/272260374278...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Re: this is weird

Seller: Is the autograph in the exact same spot? I go this at a game in Montreal many years ago - Could he have bought it from me? Maybe I didn't take the listing down - Thanks for your info - Fred
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Its the same spot same auto same creases same blemishes, I bought mine months ago maybe a year ago.

Tony are you the seller who has this listing? I haven't heard a reply on ebay yet

Sorry that confused me, now I realize fred is the seller. Fred hasn't replied to me yet...

His response didn't make sense. However, he ended the auction, so your guess is as good as mine.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

i have had someone do this to me as well, only even worse. years ago i had a larry bird autographed basketball listed for sale on ebay, and someone took my photos and listed it for sale as theirs for the same price! when i asked why, he said it looked identical and didnt want to take his own photos.

Quote Originally Posted by memorabiliaunlimited View Post
    i have had someone do this to me as well, only even worse. years ago i had a larry bird autographed basketball listed for sale on ebay, and someone took my photos and listed it for sale as theirs for the same price! when i asked why, he said it looked identical and didnt want to take his own photos.
    Happens all the time!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]