Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Photomatching! Please Help!

Hello All,

I know the majority on here on more skilled on a computer than myself so Im going to see what kind of responses I can get. Some are able to edit photos and lighting to get a better match and do all the side by side with a better program than ms paint. I'd like to get side by sides with some writing on the match as well with the date and hr number.

I'm swamped with work currently and trying to do a bat inventory. If anyone out here wants to make some extra cash or a free game used item I'm trying to get someone to help match my hr bats, if things work out I might have some helmets and jerseys that I will match as well.

I know some are members here that have sent some Cabrera bats unto Goldin that did a phenomenal job with matching, I'll try to include a photo at the bottom of what I'm looking for. I have most of the dates and matches currently just need help with the side by side and extras.

Well it looks like my photos were small enough to attach so if anyone can help and have the capability please let me know. My email is in the signature.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images