Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Miguel Cabrera Game Used Items

I'm looking for good quality, authenticated game used Miguel Cabrera items. Jerseys, Bats, helmets, balls, gloves...If you have any itmes that you would considering selling or know of someone who does please contact me.

Bob
    bob_donaldson21@yahoo.com

Re: Miguel Cabrera Game Used Items

I have a Cabrera ALCS hit ball. Don't know what its worth right now, but increasingly the games National stars are less and less of a focus for me.

plettner@fuse.net

At this time the Royals have two balls from Miguel Cabrera's triple crown clinching game at Kauffman Staduim on 10/03/2012 up for auction on the MLB auction site. Do not think they were pitched to Cabrera but just used and authenticated to that game. Still a neat piece of history for a Cabrera collector.

Banned

Cool Re: Miguel Cabrera Game Used Items

Infinite Auctions currently has Miggy's 2016 Jackie Robinson Day jersey (MLB authenticated) up for bids.

Dave Miedema

The Royals currently have a Miguel Cabrera hit for a single baseball from the June 17, 2016 game at Kauffman Stadium up for auction. Auction ends on July 10, 2016

Thanks for the leads. I've been able to pick up a few good items. Still looking to add if there are pieces available. Please let me know.

Bob
    Bob_donaldson21@yahoo.com