Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Arismendy Alcantara Game Used Autographed Glove and Bat

For sale are two very well used Arismendy Alcantara gamers.

First is his glove he used while playing for the Tennessee Smokies in 2013. From what I can tell from photos Mendy used this glove for the entire 2013 season outside of the Futures Game. Glove is autographed and inscribed as Game Used in 2013.

Also for sale is a pounded LVS from the same 2013 season with the Smokies. The bat does have a crack on the barrel which is clearly shown in the photo of cupped end of the bat. Crack is truly only noticeable from the top, bat displays beautifully. Bat is autographed and inscribed as Game Used in 2013.

Glove is $250 shipped.
    Bat is $90 shipped.
    Want them both?? $300 shipped.

If you have something you think I'd be interested in trading these for please feel free to contact me. I do my best to answer emails quickly but I do work a lot so it may be day/s before I get back to you.

Please follow link below for to view my original "pick up" post of this glove. There is an additional photo of Mendy using this glove that I can no longer find. If additional photos are needed please contact me at the address in my signature.
    http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ight=arismendy
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Re: Arismendy Alcantara Game Used Autographed Glove and Bat

Didn't realize this got posted here... No longer for sale due to being moved to eBay.