Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Looking for Shawn Green, Brian Giles, Tino Martinez, Rolen game used bats

Looking to buy the following game used bats. Must be uncracked, not autographed, and show use. I will request photos and more info before I buy:

Shawn Green, Dodgers only
    Brian Giles, Pirates only (prefer an S341)
    Tino Martinez, Cardinals only (prefer one handled by Jeff at Bird Bats)
    Scott Rolen, Phillies or Cardinals

Again, I am only looking for bats that are uncracked, not repaired, not autographed, and show good use. I am aware a couple of the above are being sold on ebay or dealer web sites but I wanted to check with collectors first.
    Thanks.

Mike

hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com

Re: Looking for Shawn Green, Brian Giles, Tino Martinez, Rolen game used bats

I have a shawn green bat. Uncracked.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Re: Looking for Shawn Green, Brian Giles, Tino Martinez, Rolen game used bats

I have gotten responses from several people about bats on my wantlist. I think I have e-mailed everyone back so please let me know if you didn't get a response. Thanks.

Mike
    hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com