Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Thoughts on value of game used ball from Ichiro's 3000 hit game at Coors Field?

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhite View Post
    i would have bought souvenir cups of soda and bagged up the air
    Guarantee you Steiner will be putting this on their website soon...

Re: Thoughts on value of game used ball from Ichiro's 3000 hit game at Coors Field?

the two balls the Rockies auctioned ended at $900 each last night...
    Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

$900 just for balls used in that game? Crazy!
    The Reds auctioned actual hit 3,007 for $1500 that ended last night, and didn't receive a bid! It tied him with Al Kaline for 28th overall

Quote Originally Posted by cjmezz View Post
    The Reds auctioned actual hit 3,007 for $1500 that ended last night, and didn't receive a bid! It tied him with Al Kaline for 28th overall
    Anything associated with 3,000 usually in the past holds a premium over any other baseballs. Robin Yount's 3,000 hit sold for 34,000$, all other milestone baseballs of his sold between 900-1300 (500th 2B, 1,000 RBI, 2,000 hit, ect)

Quote Originally Posted by Juicyfruit66 View Post
    If I had known people were buying random objects from The game I would have picked up all the hot dog wrappers. I wonder how much an ichiro 3000 hit game day wrapper is worth
    there were TONS of ziplock bags purportedly containing "air from kobe bryant's final game" on ebay right after the game, and people were buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by cjmezz View Post
    The Reds offered it to their customers for, wait for it...$3,007, haha! I passed and see that it didn't even sell for half as much, as expected.

It sold (not at auction) and will be reunited with 3,005 and 3,006!